[NTLK] A couple of questions...

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Mon May 6 13:12:54 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Be careful though with the size of the SD cards used, it is better to limit yourself to 32Mb, I said 32Mb and not 32Gb!!!!!
NewtonOS permanently manages what is on the internal memory AND the external memory (memory cards) it makes no difference. also if you use a 64Mb card (mega and not giga!) and you fill it with Newton package, then the system will be too overloaded and your Newton will be very, very slow, it can even crash.
This also applies to all ATA cards compatible with Newton

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]