[NTLK] LCD LED Back-light Panel

Igor Bertolucci igorbertolucci at gmail.com
Wed May 8 22:08:52 EDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

Has anyone ever tried fitting an LCD LED back-light panel in place of the
electroluminescent EL panel on a Messagepad 2x00? I am researching the
possibility of doing this for my Shrinking Newt project. LED panels use 5V
so the inverter would not be necessary and there would not be that constant
whiny buzzing sound with the back-light on. With all the different sized
phone screens today I would think we could find one that would fit pretty
nicely.

Let me know if anyone has ever researched this and if they have any info on
it. Thanks.

Cheers,
Igor