[NTLK] New 2100 owner - Question about data storage and spare parts

Craig Goodwin cmgoodwin1 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 11:44:16 EDT 2019

Hey Pawel,

This is great info thank you. I thought I wouldn’t be able to get linear cards but it looks like Frank can help me out. It’d be cool to have everything “pure” and not need the ata driver, though I’d like to play with cf a little just to see the true miracle that Paul Guyot created.

Also, could you add me to the world map when time permits please:

Craig Goodwin, Austin, 78730, USA

Looks like I’ll be the only one in Austin at the moment which is cool and a little sad at the same time.