[NTLK] I want to sell a black Newton MessagePad 110

DJS dirkjs123 at bigpond.com
Tue Nov 19 23:38:16 EST 2019

Hi

I have a black (not clear) Newton MessagePad 110 (powers on, touch screen
works and calibrates, mode H0059),

with 2MB Flash Card, stylus, spare 4xAA battery holder case, Australian
style plug power adapter and some manuals:

MessagePad 110 Setup and Handwritting Guide

MessagePad 110 Handbook

Improved Handwritting Recognition - And the best way to use it

Sorry to say I am not a Newton user or collector, so would like to sell it.
But I have got no idea what I should ask as a sell price.

(I am a Hewlett Packard calculator type of guy)

Could someone please give me some guidance?

Thanks

Dirk