[NTLK] New eMate display protection foils available

Tere tjggriffin1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:20:57 EDT 2019

Nicely done! On the NewtTest, the difference is most visible in the margin
and nearly invisible in the grid. I had to look hard to see it. Either way
it is negligible.

Are they adhesive? I remember cutting sheet protectors to fit my Palm
Pilots Back in the day. I always dreaded changing them and having to get it
under the bezel.

I'd be interested in 4 eMate foils. If you go ahead with the 2x00 version,
I can use 4 of those also.

Thanks so much!

- Tere

--