[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020

j jhogue1 at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 13 18:58:29 EDT 2020

AS much as I hate Zoom, I have to agree, it does appear to be the best option for now.
It’s globally scalled, has excellent video & audio quality and has a LOCAL PC recording option.

FOR ALL USERS, be sure to constantly update the Zoom software (they are finally implementing security in their product) and use a PASSWORD for the video call. That should take care of any ZoomBombings ;-)

If I find something better, I’ll let you know.

Jason