[NTLK] Fwd: NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 76, Issue 9

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 15:05:41 EDT 2020

I would love to be apart of this Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020!!

I’m not sure if I have anything to share other than: Sharing my Start Trek, Harry Potter, TARDIS Room under the stairs that has:

8 Computers
--------------------
Macintosh SE
NeXT Station Mono
PowerMac G3
iMac G4 (with the swivel neck)
PowerMac G5
iMac 2005
Raspberry Pi Apple Lisa
Raspberry Pi NeXT Cube

5 Apple Newtons
------------------------
eMate 300
MessagePad 120
MessagePad 130
MessagePad 2000
MessagePad 2100

Apple Newton Network
---------------------------------
Apple Talk Network including:
Local Talk, Asante Ethernet Apple Talk

Sharing Newton Notes
I could share how I move notes take on my Newts to PC, PowerMac, iMac, and eventually Evernote
- I have used my Newton Message Pad 130, 2000 and 2100 and Einstein on iPad mini for work notes, personal notes and church notes (over 500-600 notes)

I’m GAME for anything.  I think this is really exciting.  I’ve always wanted to attend one of these, but the travel is hard and usually conflicts with work.

Thanks,
Mark