[NTLK] Worldwide Online Newton Conference 2020

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 04:06:34 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

That's a great idea with the online conference in Zoom, sadly I'm in
the Tokyo timezone and won't be likely to attend, but hopefully
someone will put up a recording later on? :-)

Sadly I don't have my green friends with me for the past few years but
the conference would be a good way to see the state of the scene right
now.

Stay safe!
Best regards,

--
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>