[NTLK] Starting up NewtonScript programming

Lauren Bodyfelt laurenbodyfelt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 16:30:47 EDT 2020

A neat idea for a NewtonScript program would be the ability to use an AlphaSmart 3000 word processor as an external keyboard for a Newton, as it also uses a serial port to transfer information. An even CRAZIER idea would be to allow a Newton to use an Apple Quicktake 100 camera plugged into its serial port as an actual camera to take photos!