[NTLK] Doing math in notes & Links in NOS 2.1

Matej Horvat matej.horvat at guest.arnes.si
Thu Apr 23 09:44:43 EDT 2020

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 14:43:01 +0200, Nils Froese via NewtonTalk
<newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:

> Simply entering an equation like 46.3-0.27/112.8 = , highlighting and I
> guess it was double tab with the pen to get result.
> Does anyone remembers this or can point me in a direction, which program
> to install?

Maybe Writer's Calc (which works through the Assist button).

http://mirrors.unna.org/www.catamount.com/NewtonApps/WritersCalc.html

> A couple days ago watched Love Notes to Newton again and noticed the
> link feature was explained as a cool thing. Just grabbed my MP2100,
> wrote a text in notes, highlighted it and was look for the „Link“ item,
> but could not find it. Can you guys help how to do that?

It's probably MoreInfo or HyperNewt (I've never used either).

A much more primitive alternative (for notes only) is my NoteLinker.

http://matejhorvat.si/en/newton/notelink/