[NTLK] [FS] Newton Accessories

Chris Waldrip cwaldrip at me.com
Tue Dec 8 01:45:55 EST 2020

Thanks to the pandemic I finally started cleaning out stuff. I haven’t had a MessagePad in ages - god I loved my 2100. <3

Two Newton MessagePad 110 Charging stations (Model # H0087)
Both in what I believe to be good condition. One has a small cork pad on the bottom I guess to keep it from moving around. I don’t have a 110 to test with but I assume they work just fine. I could try and test with a multimeter to see if the contacts register power. But I have no reason to suspect they don’t work.

One Newton Power Adaptor (US) (Model # H1300)
Great visual condition, no nick or bulges to the cable. Solid connect to the wall wart and the connector at the other end. I don’t have a Newton to check with, but I could hook it up to a multimeter I guess if you wanted extra verification it’s good.

One Newton one-piece stylus with silver ‘head’
Great condition, no nicks or blemishes.I assume this goes with the AC adapter and the charging station to make part of the whole set (no battery pack). This isn’t the click-to-expand version, but one solid stylus.

One flat Newton Stylus
Great condition, no nicks or blemishes. Um, nothing else to say about it. If you want me to hook up a multimeter to it then you probably should go back to taking your medication.

One Newton Messaging Card
For the completest out there? It’s analog cellular and I think all the analog paging and cellular networks on the planet are dead. Supports frequency 931.8875MHz (pagers). Made by Motorola. I can’t tell what the model number is. The only thing that I can’t identify that might possibly come close is “A05KWC4373AA” but that’s the oddest Apple part/model number I’ve EVER seen if that’s the model number. FCC ID E9693BR2428, but it doesn’t show up when I search their database (27 years old, so maybe they don’t keep stuff that old in their database???). It does have a hand written number for the ID - for what that’s worth.

Please contact me directly with offers. I’ll gladly ship domestically (US), and investigate shipping internationally. Please consider shipping costs in the offer price. I’ll accept offers through December 31st so everyone has a chance (I hate seeing something come up elsewhere and it’s gone before I even saw it). I’ll try to ship as soon as I can in January. I’m not considering this an auction, but if you want to know if someone offered more than you did I’ll gladly let you know and see if you want to best their offer.

-Chris Waldrip
c w a l d r I p @ m e d o t c o m