[NTLK] NCX disconnects

Victor Chovil vchovil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 20:47:50 EST 2020

Well I finally got the right cables to connect my Newtons to my OS X 10.15
computer. I have successfully connected my eMate and I was even able to
install a few packages. However, if it’s a large package or backup that
takes a while, it seems to disconnect before it finishes. I don’t know if
this is an issue with the eMate or NCX. I’ve tried both the default and
faster serial speeds. The date/time sync also does not work.

Other than that, I’m unable to connect my MessagePad 110 at all. They just
never connect and when my 110 gives up NCX says the newton disconnected.
Any help is appreciated! Thanks.