[NTLK] Parts

Walt Berger scooby9261 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 22:30:33 EST 2020

I am trying to find two working Emate 300 motherboards. Along with that any
extra screws, rubber parts and the bottom of the Newton case.

I have 2 more to build and one of my mobo's is dead so I need two instead
of one. But other than that I am good to go to finish these other two up.

If anyone can help me out thatd rock.

-Walt

PS i am still waiting on 2 emates i ordered awhile ago that still have not
made it so i was hoping to see if any extra parts etc come. But this
package has never made it to my house and its been over