[NTLK] Einstein Running on iOS Memory Question

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 10:13:45 EST 2020

HI Fellow Einstein users,

I was wondering if there is a way to "tweak" the Einstein build for iOS to
include more memory?

I have a few options:

1.  Tweak the 8MB on-board RAM in Einstein to more MB(if possible, that
would be the best solution)
2.  I could make annual copies of the  Einstein App (ie, iOSEinstein2019,
iOSEinstein2020, etc...)
3.  Some way of having it stored on SMB Utilities maybe????

Any thoughts?
I would really like to pursue a solution #1 if possible.  Anyone tried to
increase the  Einstein  App giving more RAM?  I was looking to see if there
was an  8 MB somewhere, or 8388608 Bytes

thanks,
Mark
--
Sent from Gmail