[NTLK] MP 130 2010 Patch

Brad Tober btober at mac.com
Sat Jan 11 14:03:20 EST 2020

http://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2012-November/009521.html <http://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2012-November/009521.html>

While I realize it’s not ideal to bring such an old thread back to the surface, this previous mention of an issue I’m also encountering is the only reference I’ve found to this point. When setting up a new (to me) MP 130 (with latest system patch) after a brainwipe, going through the initial setup screens without setting the date, and installing the Fix2010 package, I’m facing the same issue that Ian described previously — namely, that after setting today’s actual date with Fix2010 installed, the date appears to be represented correctly in certain contexts (like Notes), but not others (like the system clock at the top left of the screen). Is this a known issue? Is there anything else that can be done regarding this right now, or will I need to find the inner strength to ignore this discrepancy?

Thanks all,
Brad