[NTLK] Copy K-Diags

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 19:07:46 EST 2020

Hi Frank,

For some reason I haven't heard of this software but it sounds like a
lovely addition to my collection.

However, I don't have any linear cards aside from the 20MB ones that
you sent me with the 2000U back in 2011 (it's been 9 years, wow!)

Would it be possible in some way to purchase a 1MB card with K-Diags
preloaded on it from you?

If it is, please  drop me a line off-list. Thanks!

--
// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>