[NTLK] Hiroshi WIFI source code released in 2009 gone AWOL?

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Wed Jan 22 04:42:30 EST 2020

Hey, Alex,
Thanks for the link, even if I already have an archive it's cool to share what you find.
One question, if you're looking for the sources, does it mean that you intend to make changes or improvements to the Hiroshi driver? If so, I'm curious to know what your plans are.

> Le 22 janv. 2020 à 10:21, Alex Santos via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> a écrit :
>
> Hello list
>
> I was recently searching for the NewtonWaveLan source by Hiroshi but had a two hour search that yielded nothing. I then asked for some help on a discord channel to see if the url shortner link that I found on several other Newton sites may have been somehow backed up and lo and behold the following link came up (yes I remember this site too!)
>
> http://www.pda-soft.de/common/download/ethernet/NewtonWaveLAN_source.zip <http://www.pda-soft.de/common/download/ethernet/NewtonWaveLAN_source.zip>
>
> In any event, hope this serves others well too!
>
> Best regards
> —Alex

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net