[NTLK] Problem guessing lottery

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Wed Jan 22 20:39:32 EST 2020

Hi gang,

most of you will remember my last problem with Christian's Lady Newt: She
refused to turn off. Or, to be precise: She immediately turned on again
after being turned off.

Well, I was able to figure out what caused this. This is so weird that I
decided to turn it into a lottery. The first five people who send me a mail
(off-list!) containing the correct reason for this weird behavior will
receive a free 2x00 / eMate pen, your choice of color, shipped to your
doorstep at my expense.

<http://www.pda-soft.de/stifte.jpg>

This lottery will end next Sunday at midnight.

Frank