[NTLK] A personal note

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Sun Jan 26 12:05:13 EST 2020

> On Jan 25, 2020, at 4:40 PM, Rufus Kohn <rufuskohn at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I am going through some major life changes. I want to share this with
> you because I had a fun time but my time with these beautiful machine
> and this wonderful community is coming to an end.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I believe it really speaks to the trust you’ve placed in our community over the years.

(And all the time you’ve dedicated to discussing these little green things we all love.)

Best wishes on your continuing journey and your future accomplishments.

As for the collection of goodies ... although I would love to give a home to the entire batch, I’m trying to thin out my piles of technology as well.

However, I’ll do my best to spread the word.

Cheers!

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian