[NTLK] Newton Song Help

Laurence W Brown lwb at mac.com
Fri Jul 3 02:17:58 EDT 2020

correct; however those laws may be more lenient with what we call "fair use"… it would seem reasonable to assert that a song's listing on that site gave "assurance" – tho not proof – that a there would be /no/ problem with a adopting only the music in a film of interest to (let's admit) a fairly small subculture
weak, but an argument for not worrying too much

-L.W. Brown
via 8s+