[NTLK] Love Notes “2” Newton

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 00:35:51 EDT 2020

Thanks everyone for being so supportive of Love Notes 2.

Last time around the stars really aligned and people came together to make it happen, it was quite amazing. I am in a bit tighter situation in life at the moment, I will have to think of how to pull it off this time if I go through with it.

Sylvain suggested doing a series, perhaps on YouTube or something. On the other hand, stuff on YouTube is quite ephemeral and I don’t know if that’s the correct format. Lots of good suggestions.