[NTLK] Power Adapter!

Don Zahniser irntooth at eznet.net
Sat Jul 4 09:50:00 EDT 2020

I just checked, and don't have a spare, but it may help that I have used the power supply bricks for the PB1400 and the Powerbook G3 (Firewire) interchangeably. Your model was made between these two, so I would assume that any power brick for one of these models or any between should work.

    -Don
Sent from my iPad