[NTLK] MP2x00 out of order, which electronic components to check?

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 6 07:53:09 EDT 2020

(I might have gone a little too far, though, as the subject matter of the most recent post was also accidentally deleted.)

I’m mostly referring to the duplicate responses that get caught up in the thread. I saw one response at least four times, and that wasn’t the only one.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11