[NTLK] Jim's dead Newton

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Jul 7 17:05:14 EDT 2020

> Next, I asked about replacing the backlight in one of my Newtons.
> That email went to NewtonSales Support (sales at newtonsales.com
<mailto:sales at newtonsales.com>)

OK, that explains things. NewtonSales and PDA-Soft aren't affiliated, and
for reasons not worth going into here they'll never be.

> Are you not affiliated with PDA-Soft and isn?t NewtonSales Support part of
that business?

I'm the guy behind PDA-Soft. But I'm not a business. Just a guy who spends
the time he should spend on sleep on helping Newton aficionados instead. The
guy behind NewtonSales is Ferdi Ozguner, and NewtonSales IS a business.

Regards

Frank