[NTLK] Jim's dead Newton

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu Jul 9 18:10:07 EDT 2020

Frank, Paul, Sonny, and all of them.

>> Well what I'm saying is that when you exchange two identical ROMs (2 ROMs of MP2000 US) there is always a Brain Wipe.

Well listen, now I'm like an idiot, today I wanted to make a video of this strangeness, but today, in front of the camera, the Newton 2000 and the two ROM-US behave normally, I mean that today there is no more BrainWipe when I exchange the two ROM-US !!!

You see the moment when you say "damn" I shouted loud and clear that such a thing was true here, and you realize that you'll have to deny everything because you dreamed or you went crazy !
I can't figure out at what point I lost track of reality?! That I can't explain. I can't have confused it with a Watson's ROM because they're really different physically. So what happened two days ago?

By the way, I very rarely drink alcohol, that can't be it either!

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]