[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 79, Issue 8

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 10 05:43:27 EDT 2020

It’s great to have you, Adam! Please jump in any time you feel it is appropriate.

If you have not heard: we have a *most excellent* film (yes an actual theatrical release) about our love of Newtons called—imagine that—“Love Notes To Newton” that you really must see— http://lovenotestonewton.moosefuel.media/

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11