[NTLK] eMate 300 available in Montreal

Chris Rupnik chris.rupnik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:48:54 EDT 2020

Hi
 By chance this week came across 5 eMates 300s for sale locally. I bought
one for myself but thought maybe others would be interested. We should
presume they have not had the hinge repair done. They do not come with
chargers.

Please contact me offlist if you wish for me to help facilitate a unit. I’m
very pleased with mine. Interesting that he purchased these for a project
that didn’t work out. Mine was configured to be one of the student ones so
a brain wipe was all that was required to restore functionality.

Cheers all nice to see everyone on the zoom yesterday.

Chris