[NTLK] AirPort Express and Newton

Dennis Swaney romad at nvwisp.com
Sun Jul 12 20:22:02 EDT 2020

Thanks, Pawel. I'll bookmark your link and also your entire site. I have a
separate "Wireless" folder under my "Newton" bookmarks folder.
Also, I found from where I remembered the install sequence: it was step
four from
http://myapplenewton.blogspot.com/2008/08/going-wireless-setting-up-wifi.html

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney