[NTLK] Einstein on Android!

Jim C. guardsix6 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:19:20 EDT 2020

Just thought I’d try this.  I downloaded Einstein and associated files to my Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.  It’s running Android 4.4.2, but it won’t run Einstein!

I have about 3.8GB of internal storage and another 7.31GB of SD card storage.  All this storage is left after had created an Einstein folder in the Download directory and loaded the Einstein.2020.2.apk,717006.rom, Einstein.rex, and EinsteinPrefs.pkg.  I set up a Flash folder in the Einstein folder.

It just says the app won’t install. That’s what it comes back with, “App not installed."

It would be nice on this small 8” tablet, but this version is an Alpha so it’s kind of expected to not work sometimes.

Jim C.
guardsix6 at gmail.com <mailto:guardsix6 at gmail.com>