[NTLK] Re Clear Newton 110

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:00:00 EDT 2020

Ah Hannes,

It's the little things in life that make it interesting even if some things
like this are lost.
If in the future it does reappear drop me a line. lol, hopefully your
renovations went well.
I'm in need of a renovation in my basement where I have all my computer and
network stuff.
Good to hear that you are doing well.

God bless,

Sonny Hung