[NTLK] [ANN] mbedTLS 2.16.6 for NewtonOS

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 00:03:11 EDT 2020

Never mind, Paul, About my last question, I read your LinkedIn article. I would encourage everybody to do so, this is a great story. I like your conclusion:

“Even if this piece of software might have very few users, it was a lot of fun. It echoes the desire to do things well that Richard Sennett associated with craftwork. Software development, especially as a hobby, is a way to overcome the frustration of quick and dirty work that is too often the rule in professional settings”

It’s a testament to your skill as a programmer and as a problem solver!