[NTLK] FoFa - And here's the real product

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 01:55:57 EDT 2020

Hello Frank

> As promised, the FoFa contest winner will get one of those for free,
> shipped
> at my expense. Vladislav, all I need is your favorite color and your
> current
> postal address.

Thanks for the offer, but not sure if I'll be able to get back to
anything Newton-related within a reasonable timeframe. Plus, my eMate
already has the original inlay.

Maybe you might want to offer it to someone who needs it more, like
some museum (Apple Museum of Moscow) or someone who is just more picky
about their stuff's condition :-)

I was honestly shocked that it was so simple, so it was very fun to guess.

// Ak.R.

iOS/Mac/Windows & Web developer
Vaporwave/ambient producer, sound/video engineer

Genjitsu Gadget Lab Member 001
http://genjit.su
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fgenjit.su&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNE8x1vuqw3E4Hjfe9lA59Q23-z36Q>