[NTLK] MacOS Alpha version of Einstein 2020.4.3

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Fri Jun 26 16:08:22 EDT 2020

I just uploaded 2020.4.4 for MacOS, hoping to fix some incompatibility. Also, if you get it to run, check out my tutorial:

http://messagepad.org/Newton_Script_Tutorial.html

> On Jun 21, 2020, at 12:28, Sylvain Pilet <sylvain at pilet.net> wrote:
>
> Matthias,
>
> A huge thank you for your involvement with Einstein and all your work in general regarding the Newton universe.

You are welcome.

> I have a question, which I didn't find an answer on your dedicated site (messagepad.org), it's the compatibility with MacOSX versions.
>
> For your information ;
> - the version 2020 4.1 runs partly on MacOSX 10.11.6. I say partly, because Einstein reboots on some internet accesses.

Yes, Internet is not yet fixed. Paul fixed it in the main version, but I did not have time to pick his changes up. 2020.5.0 will have them.

> - the Alpha version 2020 4.3 doesn't want to run at all on MacOSX 10.11.6.

Good to know! I just posted 2020.4.4 for MacOS which is tested on 10.13, the lowest version that I currently have access to. Please let me know if that worrks for you. It should run on MacOS 10.9 and up.

> It would be nice if other users who use other versions than the one you tested (10.14.2 and 10.15.4) would also indicate if the latest versions of Einstein work on their configuration...

Yes, please, guys, it you see any new releases and try them you, send me a short hauler if they worked or not, and which OS version you use. Thanks.