[NTLK] Newton in the Movies!

Jim C. guardsix6 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 12:32:45 EDT 2020

Don’t know if this is of interest to the community, but...

My wife and I were watching a movie last night titled, “Angles in the Outfield” (1994) staring Danny Glover, Christopher Lloyd, Tony Danza and a very, very young Matthew McConaughey.

Anyway, right at the beginnings of the movie, an actor playing a media guy to the Coach is running around carrying what looks like an Apple MessagePad 100, or maybe a 110, I couldn't really tell.  He acts like he’s going to make a note in one scene, but of course the action is focused elsewhere.

If it hadn’t been that I’m just now getting interested in the vintage hardware, I would never had paid attention to theses scenes. I also know that in 1994, I couldn’t have afforded a new Apple MessagPad of any kind!

Jim C.