[NTLK] In case you are bored out of your mind...

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Wed Mar 18 11:58:03 EDT 2020

Since 90% of Germany is sitting at home in quarantine, I thought I give others who have finished finally cleaning up the basement something to do. I can make you a Newton developer today. Yes, today. And it won't cost you a thousand dollars or whatever a roll of toilet paper runs for this day. Just some patience and a bearable internet connection.

So if you feel like writing a program for your Newton, try this:

http://www.elektriktrick.com/ntk.html

 - Matthias