[NTLK] To take your mind OFF current events...

Bernard Kobier web at kobier.id.au
Sun Mar 22 05:50:13 EDT 2020

Thank you for your generosity Noah,

Though my daughter bought me a copy for Christmas last year before awesome work.

I have to say I feel a little jealous to some extent as I would love to sit down and have a go at Newton programming but unfortunately at this time I work for a medical facility and in Australia it appears we are just about to go mental so to speak.

All the best every one.

Bernie