[NTLK] Starting up NewtonScript programming

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Tue Mar 31 16:17:37 EDT 2020

> 1. If you have in tutorial path like /Users/user_name/Einstein - then the path for Basilisk configuration shouldn’t be like rom /Users/matt/Einstein/BasiliskII/src/MacOSX/Performa.rom
>
> instead rom /Users/matt/dev/BasiliskII/src/MacOSX/Performa.rom ?

Ooops, sorry. I fixed that online too:

rom /Users/user_name/Einstein/Performa.rom
disk /Users/user_name/Einstein/macos755.dsk
disk /Users/user_name/Einstein/newt_devel1.1.dsk
extfs /Users/user_name/Einstein/Disk/

> 2. Einstein app have problem with sound. Instead of startup sound and other Newton sound I have some noise-buzzing sound. How can I fix it?

I ahve not seen taht before. Which version of macOS, wich version of Einstein, and which Newton ROM are you using? Maybe we can solve that via private mail: einstein AT matthiasm DOTT com.