[NTLK] Rebus?

Donna Momorella gabey8 at aol.com
Thu May 14 21:05:08 EDT 2020

Sadly, this is hardware, but I am forever hopeful that a software solution is forthcoming.

Even when emulating Windows 95, I can’t get the Newton software to help me connect my eMate to my PC. I would love to use it as a distraction-free word processor, but that can only happen if I can transfer content to my PC.

I do have all the requisite cables, dongles, and whatnot. So that’s Step One taken care of. Step Two is any kind of interface that will get the devices talking to each other.

Donna
--
Sent from my iPhone