[NTLK] New User

fg2 fg2 at pda-soft.de
Mon May 18 18:15:08 EDT 2020

> My name is Eric, 38yo, Oklahoma, USA.

Welcome to the list, Eric! You've come to the right place.

> now waiting for an eMate to arrive from eBay.

Make sure the first thing you do with it is fix the hinge spring problem. If
you don't feel up to it, have someone do it for you. If you don't take care
of this problem immediately, you won't have fun with your eMate for long.
I've just fixed two display ribbon cables from eMates whose owners had hoped
their eMate would be the exception to the rule...

Details about how to fix the problem can be found in the hardware section of
my site:

    <http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html>

Best regards

Frank