[NTLK] eMate is Here!

Eric Granata ecgranata at gmail.com
Mon May 25 09:43:27 EDT 2020

Hi! It’s not the contrast slider. Here’s what I’ve discovered.

There is something going on with the power supply. I didn’t realize there was a power light on this until I happened to see it. With the power chord plugged in, if I happen to gently nudge the tip in any direction, the power light turns off. If the battery has sufficient charge, the unit stays on. However, not for long.

I think I can live with this for now since it’s really just a novelty for me at this point. That said, I have dreams of rolling into the office with this and attempting to use it as my daily driver for a day. Just for fun. But I have a ways to go before I can do that (figure out Wi-Fi, how to connect to my Mac, etc.)