[NTLK] Siemens Note Phone

Paul Curtis microssg at comcast.net
Sat Nov 14 16:13:51 EST 2020

Mine was working back in the day, I too would have to track down an analog line to test.

I’m not sure one would have one of these to use functionally, but rather as a collector’s item, which is what mine is atm.

I have a rather robust collection of Newton’s I can’t seem to emotionally let go of.

Sent from my iPhone