[NTLK] Siemens Note Phone

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Nov 15 14:06:44 EST 2020

Yes, they still are in some areas.  Government being one.  A lot of businesses in this area still have them in the offices as well.  I can't say how often they are used, but being they still dedicate space for them, I suspect the units must see some regular use.

I still have a land line, in rural areas where cable and other methods are not available it is how many of us still connect to the internet.  Not everyone has 'the latest and greatest' broadband connection.

-Dan