[NTLK] [Admin] How?s everyone doing?

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Fri Oct 9 06:17:18 EDT 2020

Hi Nowtonistians,

Admittedly I have been very quiet over the last weeks. I spent a few non-dramatic not corona related days in hospital, and I am back and fine and catching up with work.

Einstein had to linger on low priority for a while, but I am hoping I can get back to coding by the end of the month. I did have some time to read up on a few Android issues, so I may be able to fix some known crashes. Overall speed is still an issue. Not sure if I can resolve that easily.

 - Matthias