[NTLK] [ANN] New archive of NewtonOS icons

Grant Hutchinson newtontalkmessages at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:30:00 EDT 2020

> On Oct 12, 2020, at 10:09 AM, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Does anyone know who designed all these icons? I believe a lot of them
> were done by Marge Boots. I wanted to interview her for the film but
> wasn’t able to get a response.

I’m interested in tracking down this information as well. Designing minimalist iconography is a special skill ... just look at the portfolio of Susan Kare or the early work by Iconfactory.

And what a great way to collect these bitmap’d wonders.

Thanks, Morgan!

g.

Grant Hutchinson
NewtonTalk List Dad & Interweb Custodian