[NTLK] [ANN] New archive of NewtonOS icons

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Oct 17 14:30:36 EDT 2020

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 4:27 AM Pawel Piotrowski <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

> This is what I have on my HDD.
>
> http://software.applenewton.co.uk/?dir=-%3DAppleNewtonFanResources%3D-/Newton%20icons <http://software.applenewton.co.uk/?dir=-=AppleNewtonFanResources=-/Newton%20icons>

I found and linked to the original NewtCons icon set from The
Iconfactory <https://freeware.iconfactory.com/preview/nwtc>, one of
the ones in your aforelinked archives, in the README for the GitHub
repository. I also got their permission to add it to the UNNA archives
since the license doesn't allow for digital redistribution:

<https://twitter.com/Iconfactory/status/1317214175421210625>

The NewtCons .dmg & .zip distributions have been uploaded, but not yet
moved to their appropriate categories. You can find them in the
"incoming" folder:

<http://www.unna.org/incoming/>

I have yet to track down the original source of the other icon sets in
your collection, though I have personally seen and used them sometime
in the past.

--
Morgan
---