Re: NTLK Re: Where can I get UK power adaptors for eMate?

From: NewtonOz (
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 20:49:29 CDT

Your eM@il from on 7/16/00 6:04 PM said this:

>>Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 12:36:07 +0100 (BST)
>>From: "Becks (" <>
>>Subject: Where can I get UK power adaptors for eMate?
>>I've always been very tempted to get an eMate, but the only ones I can
>>find for sale in the UK are minus a UK power adaptor. Anyone know a
>>source of these or some other solution (I'm assuming they do have a US
>Just a simple suggestion, can't you use one of those universal adaptor
>kits they sell for plugging in appliances in foreign countries? They are
>cheap and simple to use (typically just an adaptor that plugs into the
>wall socket). You might have the problem of only finding a adaptor set
>that is designed to convert from all other voltages to UK voltage. What
>you need is a US universal adaptor to change UK voltage for US
>appliances. You may need to contact the company that makes these
>products to get the correct version.
>Mark Ross

We have the UK adapters and Universal ACs for all Newtons. They are pple
brand, and new. Check for the newest

Hurry, before we run out, and I'm not kidding this time.

of NewtonOz

-The Folks at NewtonOz Items

(818) 781 1009
Business Hours:
7PM to 11:00PM Pacific Standard Time
Sunday through Thursday

8AM to 12:00PM Pacific Standard Time

NewtonTalk brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM -- the ESPN of politics on the Internet! All the players, all the news, and the hottest analysis and features (plus 'toons!) anywhere.... visit today!

Need Subscribe/Unsubscribe info?

Visit the NewtonTalk section at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Tue Aug 01 2000 - 06:50:08 CDT