From: Till (
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 07:12:24 CDT wrote:

>Normally with Ethernet between an iMac and Newton you need a small hub.
>Or is there a special cable to connect them directly ?

Yes, you can use an Ethernet crossover cable (available at any good
computer shop) to link them directly. This kind of cable can only be
used for linking two devices without a hub.

Best regards,
NewtonTalk brought to you by:

EVOTE.COM -- the ESPN of politics on the Internet! All the players, all the news, and the hottest analysis and features (plus 'toons!) anywhere.... visit today!

Need Subscribe/Unsubscribe info?

Visit the NewtonTalk section at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Sat Jul 01 2000 - 00:00:05 CDT