[NTLK] [announce] This Old Newt August Update

From: ThisOlNewt_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 09:23:40 EDT

Augusts update is in!!

This months Featured interview is Mark Ross of NuShield!
If you have been thinking of trying them out take a read for a nice discount
this month for TON readers.
As usual we have added some links!.

You may be asking..........Who are we? Why is this Guy posting here?

This Old Newt is one of the longest running active Newton sites on the WWW.
We are home to the Newton Used Price Guide, The Newton WebRing.
We have monthly updates to our links collections.
We are the hosts of the Annual Newtie Awards.
The Newton FAQ latest version is always available at TON.
We also have our own hints and tips pages.
We also have a regularly updated News page (bet you didn't know that!)
We keep (are updating) a text only web portal for PDA's
Every year we have a Great Newton Trivia/Webhunt Contest with fabulous prizes
:-)

So stop on by

Keep the Green
Rich