[NTLK] FW: Print packs for sale

From: Andy Pasulka (anp_at_imaxx.net)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 06:30:31 EDT

Dan Knight posted this from the LEM Newton list. Reposted here for those who
aren't subscribed to that list, too.

ANP

--

Work at a different speed (from Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies) Andy Pasulka www.imaxx.net/~anp/ anp_at_imaxx.net

Subject: FS - Newton Print Pack Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 15:12:39 -0400 From: Dan Knight <dan_knight_at_mac.com> Message-Id: <20010731191238.PBMD23491.femail48.sdc1.sfba.home.com@[192.168.10.197]>

I'm helping my local dealer unload old, obsolete, and used stuff from their surplus room. I found two Newton Print Packs with an original $74.00 price. They sell for up to half that on eBay. Anyone on the list interested in buying one or both at $25 each plus shipping? If so, do not reply to the list or this address -- contact me at webmaster_at_lowendmac.com. I am set up to handle PayPal.

Dan the listmom

Dan Knight, president, Cobweb Publishing, Inc. publisher, Low End Mac <http://lowendmac.com/> publisher, Digital-Views.com <http://digital-views.com/> publisher, Digigraphica <http://digigraphica.com/>

Atheism is a non-prophet organization