[NTLK] BTI Batteries - let the ordering begin

From: don levick (donlevick_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 12:21:50 EDT

The Newton 2x00 rechargable NiMH batteries from BTI have been ordered and production has begun!!!
 I expect to have them the week of August 20, and will ship them out after that.

The total cost to the NewtonTalk people will be $48 per battery. This will cover shipping from BTI to me, and my shipping costs (I estimate about $5 shipping per order in the US). For orders outside the US, please email me off list with an address so I can estimate shipping and I will contact you. Any money or batteries left over from the final tally will be donated to the NewtonTalk list.

Payment options:
1) PayPal - make payment to donlevick_at_earthlink.net for $48 per battery, please include full name and shipping address.
2) Personal Check - made out to Don Levick; again please include full name and shipping address.
I ordered 50, so I will fulfill orders based on first come, first served.

Please email me off list with any questions. Do not email me directly with orders.

Don Levick, M.D., MBA
donlevick_at_earthlink.net

Kermit was wrong - it IS easy being green